Benefits for professional members
The cornerstone of the fellowship is the professional member. This interaction between the culinary professional and non-professional is what distinguishes the Chaîne des Rôtisseurs from other organizations.
- Provide a worldwide forum in which professional excellence is recognized
- Partnership in raising standards for service and food
- Sharing creativity and innovation by pushing beyond current levels
- Personal and professional growth through association with experts in their field
- Opportunities for host venues to showcases their exceptional culinary and service skills
- Priceless marketing opportunities for member establishments
- Competitions for young professionals - chefs and sommeliers
The professional Plaque
To signify Professional membership in the Chaîne des Rôtisseurs and to provide immediate recognition of an establishment of exceptional quality and excellence, selected Professional members display our prestigious brass plaque.
It serves to distinguish the Chaîne as a leading international gastronomic society and to respect the values on which our society is based.
Publicity and promotional opportunities
In the Revue Internationale de la Chaîne, the society's annual magazine with a 21,000 copy print run circulated to the worldwide membership.
In keeping with the traditions of the ancient Guild of Rôtisseurs, our society has established a series of distinctive titles and decorations. The titles bestowed upon incoming culinary professionals depend upon their current role in their organization.